Accommodation in Ustronie Morskie... 100 meters to the sea :)
Our cosy resort offers leisure and relaxation in a family atmosphere. Its modern decor and unique atmosphere are remembered fondly by all who spent their holidays here.
Ustronie Morskie is summer resort at the Baltic Sea in Poland located in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in the Kołobrzeg county, in the municipality of Ustronie Morskie.
We offer you rooms for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 people with the possibility of making an attachment.
In all rooms, there is a full plumbing centre (a toilet, a washbasin, a shower unit) and a kitchen annexe (a microwave, a fridge, a kettle, a sink and dishes). Additionally, there is a TV set, wireless Internet and beach equipment (beach chairs, a windbreak).
Great, because it's close everywhere!
The resort is located only 100 m from the seaside (about 10 minutes on food) and 300 m from the downtown.
From here it is really close to the biggest attractions in Ustronie Morskie:
• seaside promenade with bicycle lanes
• funfair, merry-go-rounds, ball pools, etc.
• pubs, restaurants, night clubs, disco
• the District Cultural Centre and the library
• cafés, restaurants, bars, fish and chip shops, shops
• beautiful and wide beach by Nadbrzeżna Street with an observation deck and a special road for motor boats leading down to the sea
• 3 piers, including “Busola” pier with the restaurant
• open and roofed swimming pools with slides, courts and pitches, dry and wet saunas in CSR “Helios” (70 m)
• health spa and SPA & Wellness
• the entertainment centre for the whole family “Western Park”
• amphitheatre (open-air events, performances of artists, cabarets and bands)
• tourist information office
• supermarkets: Biedronka (100 m), Chata Polska (30 m)
• “U Macieja” – the restaurant offering delicious meals (30 m)
• an exchange office, a bank, a post office (30 m)
• prewar military fortifications “BAS”
• educational trail that leads to the oldest oaks in Poland: 800-year-old Bolesław and 640-year-old Warcisław
• scenic flights over the sea offered by the airport in Bagicz (4 km)
• Ekopark Wschodni (6 km) – valuable because of numerous bird species and picturesque landscape
• Hortulus Dobrzyca Theme Gardens in Poland (20 km).